Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Want It More than I can Tell!

Well, it's about time that I got caught up with my bills and started putting something away to save. Not just for my vacation, but for other things too. For example, the Mister and i still share the same car (which does get a little problematic sometimes), and we really would like to find a nicer apartment (the one we're at now is pretty cheap but it's sort of like a place to stay while you're saving money- very temporary).



Anyway, in honor of my first $100 put away into my savings, I decided to post some sketches that I drew up recently (all of them Disney-related of course). Just because I haven't gotten any commission requests doesn't mean I can't draw other Disney things!

If you think you know who the sketches are all of, leave your guesses in the comments below!


5 comments: